• what information we collect from you
• why we collect it
• how we use that information
• how we share that information
• how you can change how we collect information and communicate with you
We’ve tried to keep this policy as simple as possible, but, if you’re not familiar with technology terms such as “cookies,” you can learn about them here. [https://iapp.org/resources/glossary/] If you have any questions about the policy, please contact us by e-mail at or by calling us at . 1-888-806-4252. We encourage you to read this policy carefully. Please note that this policy is part of our website Terms of Service. And please do not use our services or provide personal information to us if you do not accept all the terms of this policy. Your using the site or giving us information means you are agreeing to this policy.
What does personal information mean?
Personal information is non-public information that personally identifies you. This includes your name, address, email address, and phone number, as well as sensitive information such as your date of birth. It may also include information such as your employer identification number or social security number, and the instructions you give us about how we communicate with you.
How do we collect information about you?
Information you provide to us
We collect personal information you give to us directly. For example, we collect it:
• when you talk to us in phone calls or in meetings with our staff
• when you register for an account
• when you apply for our services, training, or scholarships
• when you make customer service requests
• when you access kamo.org or any of our websites, networks, or apps through your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone 2
The information we collect from you this way can vary widely, from information about your [_______] to a new e-mail address.
Information we collect automatically when you use our online services
We may automatically record certain information when you use our online services through your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. This may include your:
• IP address or other device address or ID
• web browser and/or device type
• the features of the apps you use
• the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use our services
• the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on our services
• the dates and times that you visit, access, or use our services
We may also collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. We provide more information below about how we use technologies to automatically collect information.
Information we collect from other sources
We may collect personal and non-personal information from third parties such as [_______]. For example, [_______]. In that case, we’ll see [_______]. We may also collect information about you from your website, social media pages, or from online reviews of your business. If we combine or associate information from other sources with personal information we collect from you, we will treat the combined information as personal Information and treat it as described in this policy.
How do we use personal information we collect?
We use personal information to provide better service to you and to improve our operations. For service reasons We use personal information to:
• provide you with services
• respond to your requests and questions
• [verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes]
• verify information with third parties for accuracy 3
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
• provide information about our pre-approved and other promotional offers
• provide information about products and services offered by third parties For learning about our users